Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Pulpit Time!




So the church bought me a robe which totally rocks!! I'm so excited every time I put it on....which by the way is more then once haha. I love it! I'm so excited that things are going well. Jeff is really cool and he pretty much lets me figure out what I need and what I want to do. He's always offering to take me places and show me things but at the same time he's really laid back. I read scripture this past Sunday in church and Jeff marked it for me in the big Bible up front but he totally marked it wrong. So I got up there, first time in front of this church to read and the scripture is marked wrong!! Good thing I had read it a couple times before I got up there so I could flip to it quickly. It was funny and everyone laughed it off. I'm preaching this week and I'll admit the lectionary text is driving me crazy!! More later I'll let you all know how it went!

Jessi

No comments: