Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Almost Done!

Well my internship is drawing to a close. I have a week and a half left and then I'm done. I can't believe how fast this summer has gone by. I have so much to do in the next few days it's crazy! My supervisor wants me to go and visit people that are shut in. I'd love to! I just have no idea when I'll have the time to do it. Especially since I'm preaching next weekend!

This weekend we're doing a service outside at the lake. I'm excited because it's going to be different and Jeff is planning everything so I can literally sit around and work on other stuff while he's doing that there's just a lot of other stuff to do!!

And now the purpose of this blog...

Yesterday I saw the most funny commercial on TV ever!! And I tried to call everyone to tell them about it but no one was answering their phones! So I am now writing a blog about it. So it's a commercial for a drug to help with "Restless Leg Syndrome" ok whatever I have no idea what that is. So they talk and talk on and on about this drug and then of course like all commercials for drugs they list the side affects. So I'm sitting there not really paying attention until they say..."Contact your doctor if you experience: headaches, drowsiness or severe compulsion to gamble." I like stopped what I was doing and seriously went "Did they just say that drug can bring about compulsion to gamble???" And then I start cracking up because you know a million people in Vegas just picked up a phone! I have no idea what to think about this drug but I can't wait to see the commercial again!! hahahaha!

No comments: