Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Home Again!

Well I'm finally done and after a quick stop over in Atlanta I'll be home in Jacksonville for two weeks! At this moment I'm in ATL but I'm leaving tomorrow morning early. I have so much to do in just one day here I have no idea if I'll get it all done. I totally missed Trivia last night :( but I was so tired.

Let me just tell you all how well I slept in my bed last night!! It was amazing! I can't believe I'm done!

My internship was so amazing. Jeff was such a wonderful supervisor and he gave me so much great advise as well as lots of great resources. I brought back with me so many great books and a new robe which I'm so proud of! I wanted to stay so badly but I was starting to get really home sick. I can't wait to be back in Jacksonville tomorrow!!! There are so many things I'm going to do with my family before heading back to school. I am going to eat at all my favorite restaurants and shop with my mom and dad. I can't wait to see my kitty cats and oh yeah my parents too haha.

Thank you to all my friends who read my blogs over the summer I have tons of pictures to show you and hopefully I'll see you all soon. I'm going to keep this blog up and start writing about my school year. Hebrew and Theology experiences to come! More later!

No comments: