Monday, May 25, 2009

Movin' Out, Movin' In & Movin' On

Seminary is over! I can't believe these last three years have flown by as fast as they did. One minute I was clueless in Greek and the next I was walking across the stage to accept my beautiful diploma.

I accepted a job as an Associate Pastor in Tennessee and have moved out of my apartment in Atlanta and into an apartment in Tennessee. The weather has been beautiful and I am now the proud owner of a plant, haha! I can't have pets so I've decided to try out my green thumb. So far, so good, it's still alive after 3 days.

I miss Atlanta because there was so much to do as well as all my friends and favorite restaurants. I also miss Florida. Florida during the summer is like being spoiled rotten. The weather is so perfect and the beach is so close. Plus my wonderful family is there. I miss them but I'm just getting used to my new home.

Hopefully I'll be blogging a lot more often now about being a pastor and my plants of course.

2 comments:

Party of Five said...

Hi Jessi! It's Whit's sis, Ashley...I'm so happy for you and your new experiences. Congratuations on graduating and getting your call. Hope you're doing G.R.E.A.T.

Whitney said...

Hey I'll follow my sista...I'm loving your new heading! Looks vaguely familiar. :) It's fun to play around with blog design, isn't it? Hope things are going great REV!