Saturday, September 6, 2008

In the quiet

So I've discovered that not having class on Fridays might not be as great as I thought. I'm not sure what I'm going to do on Fridays and it's going to be tempting to do nothing. I'm also going to be royally lazy this senior year. I don't have class until 11 at the earliest on any given day which means sleeping in at it's finest. This also tempts me to skip chapel. Now I'm not usually one to attend every single chapel service but it's senior year and my peers will be leading. So I would really like to attend more often.

I am excited that it's senior year even though I've only gone to one class. I still think it's going to be a good year. I was just talking to a good friend and I said "Middler Year was the year of rejection, Senior Year is pretty good so far." Knock on wood.

I do miss home and my amazing boyfriend in Jacksonville. It's very hard to be away from him and the rest of my family but hopefully I'll get to see him about once a month and we talk everyday so that gives me lots of hope. I'm also looking forward to a possible residency at a hospital after graduation, which could put me in my own backyard.

No comments: