Saturday, January 31, 2009

The list keeps going...

17. My parents were hippies. They would never admit it but I've seen pictures. Hello flower children. Plus, my sister's name is Aubrey...after a song by "Bread" you MUST have been smoking something.

18. I think my parents have aged really well, I hope I do too.

19. When I was growing up my room was painted blue. In one corner I hand painted a big sun with a tree under it and in the other corner I hand painted a big moon with stars all along 2 borders. The other 2 borders were lined with lyrics to DMB songs. My parents actually thought it was really cool.

20. I hear songs I like on TV and in movies all the time. I google the lyrics and download the songs. That's how I get most of my good stuff :)

21. Even though I lived in Tallahassee and 21st birthdays were a HUGE deal, I came home to Jacksonville for mine. I can't remember why.

22. I got food poisoning once and lost 6 pounds in 14 hours. I looked like death.

23. I once read 6 books in a day.

24. My first choice for college was UVa but my parents said no because it was WAY too expensive out of state. I don't usually tell people that because I LOVED FSU and would have regretted not going there.

25. I'll try anything once. I'm not afraid of many things, accept snakes and rollercoasters.

26. I am neither a big city girl nor a country girl. I like both. I do prefer the beach to the mountains but I grew up visiting the mountains all the time so I love them too.

27. I wish I had been a ballerina but my mom wouldn't let me. She overheard my ballet teacher yelling at a 6 year old about her weight and never let me go back.

28. I'm 5 feet tall, my drivers license says 5'1" that would be the DMV's fault not mine.

29. I love Jacksonville but I don't need to move back here. It would be great but I'd like living somewhere else just as much.

30. When I get mad or stressed out I clean.

No comments: